Sunday, February 5, 2012

UNETHICAL - Money Exploit (Experience 4.5)

WARNING: UNETHICAL CONTENT BELOW


While trying an activity called Helicopter Assault I came across a few locations where flying through resulted in a "Barnstorming" meter appearing and some cash flowing my way. Strangely the cash kept flowing my way every time I barnstormed a single location. I figured I should explore the city a bit as the length of the barnstorm resulted in more money!

This exploit is outright handed to the player. There really is nothing complex or cheating-like about it. Basically barnstorming should earn A) no money or B) very little money.


1) You need a helicopter -- See the images below for where:



2) See the video below for location and example 18k/minute run.



How could I pass up buying exploding bullets for my dual pistols?

END OF UNETHICAL CONTENT

No comments:

Post a Comment